Monday, April 18, 2011

Wait On The Lord

Today's SCS  TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 321 - Same But Different was too hard to pass up.  I just made the card on the left late Sunday for today's post on my blog and sealed the envie and dropped in the mail. When I looked at today's challenge I had to pull up my picture and make another one. I like how the 1st one turned out but after loading it thought better of some of my placements but did not have time to start over so today I got to start over. I still had some dp left over and pleant of primas and off to my cave I went.
I changed the placemnt of my flourshes and leaves this time more around the primas. I airburshed both the pink and yellow prima and topped them off with a solid white closed together by a yellow brad this time. Much softer effect I think than the copic colored yellow prima on the left. I used the same Nesties, sentiment and copic coloring around the Nestie for both.
This is also for Friday's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 56 - Mrs.Boz. I chose her BEAUTIFUL CARD HERE to CASE. I changed the flower type and used dp but kept the basic layout.
I used last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 319 - So Pretty Pizzazz.
My focal sentiment is from a set called "Wait On The Lord" from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS that I just bought and could not wait to get it dirty. I love using sentiments for focal panel but I also love long sentiments suchh as this for using on the inside. I have almost nothing for inside of a card. Now another early and late day at work ahead of me so off I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wait On The Lord, SNSS
Paper: whtie, pretty in pink, pear pizzazz, so saffron, MME
Ink: so saffron
Accessories: Nesties label 9, Quickutz Flourish, Fiskars Leaf, Martha Stewart Fern punch, Primas, ABS, copics
Techniques: ABS, 3D, Same but Different

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

I just love both these cards neva-isnt it great to be able to remake your card and have it part of a challenge!!
love the scripture verse in this set