Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lilac's for Cocoa

Good morning friends! Lorie here today and I am so excited to be showing you my card today!

When I sat down to create my card for this blog post I had one more card to make for Mother's Day so I figured why not use a Cocoa image? They are so cute! I decided to go to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store and pick out a new to me image so when I saw Lilac's for Cocoa I was just thrilled...it was perfect! A little bit of patterned paper, some Copic markers, and a wonderful layout later and I had my Mother's Day card finished. It is easy when you start with a great image!

You all have seen the new releases for this month right? If not make sure you check it out HERE and if you comment HERE you may win the entire new release!

So...I wish all you mama's out there a very Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

love this mothers day card lorie-and the sweet cocoa image you used to create it-great layout and papers