Monday, May 30, 2011

Little Lion

Have you all been enjoying the sneak peeks? I love seeing images from the upcoming stamp releases...so much fun!

Today I'm sharing a card using the super sweet Baby's Circus stamp set. Don't you love that little lion!! To create my card I first stamped the stage in black ink and then used a mask of the image, which was stamped on scrap paper to cover the first image before using an old number set that I had in my stash to create the background. Then I used Distress Ink to add some aging around the cream cardstock. The lion was stamped twice on scrap paper and colored with Copics. I then cut out the lion and the lion's head twice so that I could pop up the head and the face, as shown below.

To finish the card I added some big 'ol scalloped cork, buttons and twine, and designer paper from Jillibean Soup.

Enjoy!!

No comments: