Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Your Weeds Be Wildflowers



Hi everyone - this is my first post here for the Sweet 'N Sassy blog and I'm so excited to be a part of the Design Divas!  My card today uses this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop Challenge blog - SSS107.  I rotated it to fit my image.  I used the Wildflowers set from this May's release.  I used the marker watercolor technique that Korin featured in her video.  I used markers to color on the stamp, spritzed it with water then stamped onto the white card stock.  I love the way it looks!
Thanks for coming by!
Supplies: Stamps - Wildflowers; Paper - DCWV Sring Mat Stack, PRISM; Ink - Versamagic; Misc - Markers, EKSucess Border Punch, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, MS Butterfly Punch, Water Spritzer, Pearls, Foam Squares

2 comments:

Korin said...

This is so lovely, Harriet!!

Sue Lelli said...

Oh I just LOVE that sentiment and your colors and flowers are BEAUTIFUL!