Saturday, June 18, 2011

Frame It!!

Happy Saturday and thanks for taking the time to visit us here at the Sweet 'n Sassy blog.

This is Mary Marsh and it's my turn to post on the blog. Today I am showing a card that I have titled "frame it".

I am using a sentiment from the rose blossom set that was released just this month.  This set has a beautiful rose image as well as 5 sentiments.

I wanted to show you how you can take a sentiment and frame it with dies, embossing folders and patterned paper to make a quick as well as beautiful card.

I added some ribbon and a button center with bakers twine. The twine is now available in the Sweet 'n Sassy Shop. This one is pink sorbet.

I cut one of the roses from the patterned paper and used it on my sentiment frame. 

Well that's it for me today. Hope you have a great week-end and a wonderful father's day celebration.

1 comment:

Harriet Skelly said...

Mary this is so beautiful!!