Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yellow Rose

Good morning. This is Cindy Coutts and it's my first official blog post as a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team Diva! I am very blessed to be a part of a Christian stamp company who's sole focus is on the Lord and uses paper crafting as a medium to do that. As busy as I am with Christian Paper Crafts, we are instructed by the Lord to support the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:27, Ephesians 4:16), and that is what I am doing as a design team member of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and I am doing this with such a joyful heart!

My card that I'd like to share with you today showcases the new Rose Blossom stamp set from our fantastic June Bundle release! I used Echo Park For the Record as my designer paper and colored in my rose with Copic markers, accented with a die-cut, ribbon, glimmer mist, paper piecing, and ink distressing. I really encourage you to take a good look at this stellar release. The entire bundle is only $70 for 6 stamp sets, but wait! With any purchase over $50 of hard product, you get the newly released Flourish Seashells! You do the math and that's $10 a stamp set. You can also visit The Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Connection for fellowship and inspiration, and participate in The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge every Saturday, The Digi Challenge every Friday, and a monthly Customer Appreciation Blog Hops with a few surprises in between. You can visit us on our Facebook page too! The June Card Kit is too adorable and was designed by Jessica Fick.

So there you have it in a nutshell all of the fun and activities at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me today. I wish you a very blessed day and I'll see you soon! God bless.




2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Lovely card!!

Just Me said...

That is a beautiful rose. Yellow is my all-time favorite color. Your card is so bright and cheerful.