Friday, August 19, 2011

Cup 'O Joe

Good morning Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp fans! I am so excited to be sharing with you today!

I just had to use that cutie Rhubarb again...this time she's got her cup 'o joe and is getting ready for her day! I had a great time making this card with some beautiful patterned paper, ribbon, and bling. I love that we can dress up or dress down Rhubarb and that she can be a he if you prefer.

I was just in the store looking at the patterned paper that we have and you have got to go see the wonderful Bo Bunny paper! Oh, goodness...I think I need some!

If you haven't already make sure you go check out the new exclusive dies! They are just fabulous!

Well, there you have it! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Lorie, this is just too cute! I love how you added the flower on the cup and the sentiment! Too cute!!!

Cathymac said...

Cute, Cute, Cute, Lorie! Love the papers, the double bow and the tag! Of course the adorable Rhubarb, whether he is a he or a she, steals the show!