Monday, August 1, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Hi everyone!  Julia here posting a sweet Rhubarb Birthday card for you today!
I just can't get enough of these sweet little digital Rhubarb bears that Korin keeps creating.  This is Rhubarb's Birthday Digi.   I used the sketch from the Split Coast Sketch challenge a couple of weeks ago.  I think the strips of brightly colored patterened paper really sets the party tone, don't you??!

The sentiment is from the stamp set Oh Happy Day that was offered free in July with a $50 purchase.

I added some tiny bling on the pom pom of the hat, the flame of the candle and the shimmer just to add a litle sparkle to the card!

So tell me -  how many of the sweet digital Rhubarb's do you have so far!?!?!

Have a great stampin' day my friends! 

Julia Aston

Stamps: 

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, I just adore this Julia!

Harriet Skelly said...

Julia I love this card - the papers are perfect! I also love all of the Rhubarbs!!

Bridget said...

Julia, I just love this bright, happy card - it's as cute as can be!

Cathymac said...

Love this sketch and Rhubarb is just as cute as can be! What a bright and cheerful card, Julia!