Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thankful Rhubarb


Hi!  It's me, Krissy, again!  I have been having so much fun working with these adorable Rhubarb images.  He is just the cutest little bear!  Sweet n' Sassy Stamps just released a bunch of beautiful new stamps and other goodies - be sure to check out the website to see the latest additions to their collection.  I can tell you my wish list is growing and growing!!! 

This card was so much fun to put together.  I actually used supplies I still had out on my table from my last project.  Can you believe that I didn't even have to trim the patterned papers down?  They were already the perfect sizes - I guess it was all meant to be!  I'm not sure yet who this card is for, but I'm sure someone special will love to see this cute little guy waiting for them in their mailbox. 

Well friends, that's all I have to share today.  I hope things are well in your corner of the world and that you take time today to not only get inky, but that you will listen to Rhubarb and take time to "be thankful".

recipe:  Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Rhubarb's Autumn Joys; DCWV Dots, Strips and Plaids MatStack; Bazzill Card Stock; Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch; Prismacolor Pencils, Goo Gone, Tortillons; Fiskars Dot Border Punch; Stickopotamus Button Ups; MAMBI Bling; Darice Jute

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love your card design Krissy and the pretty colors against the black!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a cute card Krissy-love the sweet rhubarb image-a great thanksgiving card