Sunday, January 8, 2012

Customer Spotlight Sunday

Wow - we've had such a big week here at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!!  Our January release is now available in the store; we celebrated with an inspiration-filled Design Team Blog Hop.  We also had a great Release Party Thursday night in our member company forums over on Splitcoaststampers.

I've got some great cards to share today for Customer Spotlight Sunday.  Wait until you se all the amazing details on these!

Card courtesy of Deb Foti
Deb Foti made this adorable card before Christmas, to play along with a Sweet Stop Sketch.  How cute is Self Conscious Paulie?


Deb also whipped up this adorable tag for a Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge to make or incorporate tags.  Write Soon Cocoa is just darling on this, isn't he?

You never know when we'll spot your card in our gallery or on one of our challenge blog linky collections, so be sure to keep those amazing uploads coming (we are always on the lookout in our Splitcoaststampers gallery, over at the Sweet 'n Sassy ConnectionPaper Craft Planet, and the linky collections for the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and the Digi Challenges)!

If you need a challenge today, play along with our release party challenges for chances to WIN a FREE set from the new release:


And.....I love the new release SO much, I'm giving away a free set, just to spread the love.  Head over to this thread on SCS and just tell me which one is your favorite. That's it!! It's that simple!  You have until tonight to enter the challenges and leave me a comment to win.


2 comments:

scrappingmamma said...

How exciting to see my work :-) Thank you ! I'm loving the new sets. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog to say hello, and I want you to know that I'd be honored if you would decide to become a follower of my blog. I appreciate my followers more than words can say, and if you would - it would be an incredible blessing. Thanks for sharing such inspiration, and i look forward to visiting for new ideas each day. Blessings to you, and here's to hoping you will stop back by to follow.
God bless you!
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com