Thursday, June 28, 2012

For the Bride and Groom

Hello my friends! Giovana here bringing you a Wedding Card. July is around the corner and is also a "Wedding Month", in fact, it's my wedding month :) and I although I didn't get married in the sunny summer of the United States, I enjoyed my Winter wedding in my beautiful Peru.

So, I have a Wedding Card for you today. This card is very easy. The Card Base is from "After Five Collection Card Pad" from KaiserCraft, you just need to fold it and it's ready to go. The Patterned Papers are also from the same collection.
Now, the stamp image and sentiment are from Wedding Cake Set. I stamped the image in Weathered Wood Distress Ink, die-cut and emboos it with Scallop Circle Nestabilities. Added a little bit of Pink Stickles to the bow and roses and White Opal Liquid Pearls. I embellished it with White Ribbon and paper flowers. The sentiment was stamped in Black Soot Distress Ink.
TIP: If you use Distress Inks, after the image/sentiment is stamped, let it dry for few minutes.


Hope you like my card!
Have a great day.
Giovana

No comments: