Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Beautiful Bridge of Hope...by Jessica Diedrich

Hi, everyone!

Happy Tuesday and I'm excited to be back as your guest designer today.   I don't know about you, but sympathy cards are one of the hardest cards for me to make.   I am a very emotional person and when I know a friend or loved one is hurting, it's really hard to sit down and even be able to "think" to hammer out a card.

I actually try to keep a few on hand so that I'm prepared, but also have the time to spend helping that person through it vs. crafting at that time.   I am always struggling to find the "right" stamp set, too.  Well, I was, until I found this GORGEOUS image and sentiment set by Dina for Sweet 'n Sassy, "Bridge of Hope":


I have to say that while sympathy cards probably aren't anyone's favorite to make, this set is SO pretty, I'll definitely be finding other uses for it, too!  The quality of the clear stamp is wonderful too- there are so many beautiful details on this stamp, aren't there?

I colored up Bridge of Hope with my Copic markers and added some color in the background to form a sunset.  This is probably one of my favorite images I've ever colored.     The fonts and scripture verses are also beautiful and if you are in need of an encouragement or sympathy set, look no further, seriously!

Thanks for letting me spend Tuesdays with Sweet 'n Sassy!  See you next week!

xoxo,
Jess <3

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is such a touching card! I love the gentleness of this stamp set!

Pati said...

Beautiful Card, love the stamps & your beautiful coloring!

StaceyM said...

This card is absolutely beautiful. I just had to make a sympathy card and I wish I would have had this set.

Korin said...

Just beautiful, my friend. Whoever receives this card will definitely be blessed. <3