Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Winter Gift......With Guest Lee Murphy!!

Smiley from millan.net

Winter is sooo my favorite season!!!  And Korin has some truly deeeeeelightful winter stamps!!!!  I just love her snowflakes and I can't wait to see more winter fun from her soon.....after all......only 132 days until Christmas!!!  LOL


I used the Snowflake Silhouettes and Snowflake Flourish stamp sets.  Two of my very favorites!!!  I used my Silhouette to make the snowflake box and stamped the snowflake around the top.  I made a little 3x3 gift card to match and used one of the greetings in the corner.  Now what to fill the box with?  Well it will be filled with some yummy chocolate of course and sent to surprise someone with some happy mail!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back next week with another Sweet N Sassy creation to share!!!

~ Have A Creative Day! ~

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Lee! You have the days counted down to Christmas?...you're too funny! BTW...I'll be sending you my address! LOL!

Unknown said...

Love your cute makes. It's pretty scary that even though the sun is shining we crafters have to start Christmas crafting.
Looking forward to next weeks makes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog btw. Its all a bit new so love and feedback. Lou x

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Lee. The white snowflakes look fabulous on the blue paper... the matching box is just awesome... love the big snowflake on top. :o)

Misti said...

Great projects, Lee! I'm so not ready to start counting down the days til Christmas!!!!