Saturday, August 4, 2012

Grunge Borders Miracle

Hi there! It's Ceal and I am so excited to be back as Design Diva for Sweet n Sassy Stamps. I am a huge fan and Korin is just one awesome friend!
For my card I used two different Sweet 'n Sassy sets, Grunge Borders and Everyday Miracles. Grunge Borders is a new release and boy is it versatile. On my card I added Grunge Borders as a background stamp and embossed the panel to give my card a vintage look. For the release hop I shared a card using Grunge Borders to make faux washi tape. It has four different borders that will cover your card either direction.
 Next I used Everyday Miracles for the sentiment and the butterfly. This is one of my favorite butterfly images to color. To finish off my card I added some lace and ribbon. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Saturday!

No comments: