Friday, August 3, 2012

New faces & release recap!

Did you enjoy yesterday's blog hop?  I sure was impressed with all the beautiful Fall creations!  If you missed it, there is still time to hop along. Simply follow the links on the post below!


I am thrilled to introduce a couple of new faces to you today.  


First up is our August Guest Designer, the sweet and talented, Lee Murphy!!
Hi!  My name is Lee Murphy and I'm just so excited to be August's Guest Designer here at Sweet & Sassy!!  I'm a mom to 2 grown kiddos....well at 19 and 21 they think they're grown up anyway!  LOL    I'm married to a real life Prince Charming who spoils me and is truly my best friend!  We are so blessed to live in the Colorado mountains.

My love of stamps came from a promise to help support a friend starting a home business....yep....Stampin' Up.  Well it didn't take long at all for a full-fledged stamp addiction to take hold and my love of all things stampy to overflow to so many fabulous stamp companies!!!  I'm an equal opportunity stamp shopper!!  LOL  I love Korin's sweet and generous personality that just shines through her designs!!  Some of my favorite SNSS images are the gorgeous birds and flowers!!  I'm thrilled to share some of my creations with you this month!  Thank you so much for having me!

You can check out Lee's fabulous blog here: http://luvleestamper.blogspot.com/

Welcome to the team this month, Lee!  We look forward to seeing all of your Sweet 'n Sassy creations!!

Next is more of a re-introduction.  We are so excited to be welcoming Ceal Pritchett back to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team!!!  


Ceal has been around for as long as I can remember, honestly.  She was one of my first customers and has been a loyal friend ever since!  She works behind the scenes as our sponsorship coordinator and is also a part of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge team!  You can visit her delightful blog here: http://simplybeautifulcreations.blogspot.com/

Welcome back, Ceal!!  We are so glad to have you!!  

Just in case you missed it yesterday, here is our fabulous August release!! 





Have a beautiful Friday, dear friends!



1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Welcome ladies! looking forward to working with you. :o)