Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Traditional Old-fashioned Christmas

Good morning! Gloria with you again! This is my fourth week of being the October Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!
 
Here is the card I made using the October Release Old-Fashioned Christmas stamp set.
 

I created a "package" with the paper and the ribbon. The sentiment acts as the package tag.


Here is the inside. Lots of space to write a note or to add a family photo.

I hope you enjoyed my guest post! I will be back next week with my last post. Sadly, all good things must come to an end.
 
Come visit my blog Scraps of Life.

Supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts red and green; Stampin' Up! Whisper White
Designer paper: Authentique Festive
Stamps: Sweet n Sassy Stamps Old Fashioned Christmad (SNS-12-068)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Lipstick Red
Die cuts: Spellbinders Labels Twenty-five; My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax
Ribbon: May Arts
Twine: Martha Stewart
Bells: Darice
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
Tools: Bow Easy; Spellbinders Grand Calibur

4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the banners~

Karen McAlpine said...

Great card! Love the layout!

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Gloria. The greeting is perfect with the lovely papers. Great embellishments!