Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What's NEW for November?

We have lots going on in November so here's the scoop...

First, we are thrilled to introduce our November Guest Designer, Laura Williams.  You may know Laura from her gig with Card Positioning Systems or you may have seen her amazing work in some of your favorite magazines, either way, there is no denying Laura's got talent. :)  She also happens to be a precious friend of mine and I am so glad she is guest designing with us for November!


Here's a little bit about Laura in her own words:

Hi! My name is Laura Williams, and I am so happy to spend the next month here with Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps! In fact, this is my second time as a guest designer at SNSS. . .the first time was in November of 2009. (That totally seems like a million years ago!) I never know just what to write when I'm asked to share a bio. . .so instead, I'll share 3 random facts about myself. Are you ready?

1. I live in a house full of boys. One grownup boy (the hubs) and two fast-growing little ones (a seven-year-old, and a three-year-old.) I love living in a house full of boys, but my goal in life is to one day have a girls-only bathroom. (Yes, that means I get it all to MYSELF.)

2. I went to college to become an art teacher. But after I did my internship in an elementary art classroom, and said, “Hmmm, funny how this is NOT what I want to do after all.” Despite that, I love teaching, I love art, and I love kids. After graduating, I spent a few years teaching second and third grade, before my kiddos were born. And I loved it.

3. I have complete conversations with my husband while I sleep, and I don’t remember them in the morning. I do bizarre crazy stuff, and he has learned to discredit anything I say or do after 11pm. One of his favorite stories involves me diving under the covers to escape a giant purple spider.

There are a million more random facts I could share, but I'll spare you! I'm excited to share some projects with you all month long, here on the Sweet 'N Sassy blog! I'd love for you to come by my blog, at www.lauralooloo.blogspot.com.

Laura, thanks for hanging out with us this month.  I know you're going to knock our socks off!

Wanna know what else is going on in November??

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is turning 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
I hope you'll join us tomorrow right here on the SNSS Blog for a fun Blog Hop featuring the DT's favorite stamp sets.  Not only will you see some amazing eye candy, but you'll also be able to purchase these sets at 25% off!!!!  How fun is that?? :)

We have a fabulous birthday bash sale planned for each week, plus other surprises, too, so be sure to visit our blog and website often throughout the month!  You won't want to miss a thing!!!

See you tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

You are a hoot Laura and thrilled you are the Guest Designer this month!!! Can't wait to see what you create :)

merrymstamper said...

Welcome Laura!!! Looking forward to seeing your creations! :)

Bev Gerard said...

Woooooohoooooooooooo!!
Congrats, Laura! Sweet'n Sassy picked a true winner for the guest DT! Your work is always wonderful!

~Bev / TexasGrammy