Monday, November 19, 2012

Sweet Red Apples

Hi, it's Bridget here today with a clean and simple card using Apple of My Eye, one of the fun digi's which are on sale this week at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps at 25% off!  
I used red card stock for the apples and then sponged red ink along the edges for added dimension, popping them up, and finally adding crystal glaze for shine - and all that seems to be lost in my photo however!
In keeping with the country apple orchard theme, I added gingham, twine and buttons.  
Sometimes I tell myself "....just step away from the dp....put it down and step away, come on,
 you can do it!" :)  I made a completely dp-free card, and hopefully all the clean, crisp white space makes a great contrast with the deep red and bright green!
Don't forget to check out the digi sale at SNSS this week!
Whatever today holds for you, I hope it's a good one, Bridget
Supplies include:
Stampin Up Real Red card stock
Twine
Ribbon
Buttons
Copics
Anita's Crystal Gloss
Fiskars Corner Rounder

4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card Bridget. Love those apples with the white background. The little buttons are perfect.

Monika/Buzsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patrice said...

Such a happy card, Bridget!

Cynthia said...

Super sweet CAS design with this digi, Bridget! Thanks for the inspiration.