Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jesus Paid

Good morning!  I am back today as guest designer with 2 cards to share using the Jesus Paid It All stamp set and it's coordinating Calvary die.  For the first one, I thought these fun yellow and gray prints would be perfect to use on a starburst card.
I cut my own pattern and traced the pieces onto patterned paper.  Then they were cut out and pieced together.  A side view shows the Calvary diecut popped up with dimensionals.
For the second card, I used the negative of the diecut and let the base cardstock show through.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Diane
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous.us cards, Diane!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful cards Diane~I love them both~

Cathymac said...

You are so creative, Diane...love them both!

Jennie said...

Beautiful set of cards Diane!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely cards Diane. Especially love the first one with the different patterns in the background.