Saturday, March 2, 2013

Daffodil Sweet Peek

Hi everyone!  Here we are in March which I am hoping means that Spring is not far away. Today I am going to share a card with you that reminds me of spring :)


DSC00379 copy

This beautiful daffodil is from a brand new set being released on Friday called Flower Blocks. I am so excited about this set and I think you will love it. The flowers in the set are beautiful and a dream to color. Speaking of coloring I colored the daffodil with copics (Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, G40, G43, BG10)and added some stickles to the center of the flower. I used patterned paper from DCWV Citrus pack and embellished my card with seam binding that I wrinkled up and pearls.

Thanks for visiting today, I hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

diane zechman said...

This is SO beautiful, Janette! ♥ I love these flower blocks and you showcased it so wonderfully!

Cathymac said...

Your colors and card designs are always gorgeous, Janette! Love this daffodil...so springy looking and the bow is beautiful as well! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Janette. The daffodil is sooo pretty! Also like the pretty papers and ribbon.