Sunday, March 17, 2013

Give Thanks

Hi everyone, Kim here wishing you a blessed Sunday!  Today I'm sharing a "blast from the past" card.  This is a card that I created maybe over a year ago but have never shared on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog.  Today's weather was so beautiful and full of sunshine that I just had to find a card that reminded me of spring to showcase on today and this one was perfect!
 
This stunning bird and cherry blossom image is from the Praise the Lord stamp set and for those of us living in New England, the arrival of warmer weather is certainly a cause for praise and thanksgiving!  It truly is so good to hear the chirping of birds again outside our windows.
 
I colored my image with Copic markers and combined the main panel with designer paper from October Afternoon.  The tiny sentiment on this card isn't actually included in the set but is one that I keep on hand for I only have space for a small saying.  The set actually includes five sentiments, one of which is a wonderful portion of Psalm 28.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's card and that the birds are joyfully singing in your neck of the woods today!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Kim. You have coloring this image to perfection!

Clare said...

This card is gorgeous, and the colours chosen are some of my favourites.

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous coloring and design, Kim! Love this image!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love this bird image and how you colored him so much!