Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello! Giovana here bringing you a Birthday card and a little peek of what's coming next month!!

I created this birthday card using Special Blend Set, I stamped the image twice, color the main image and the flower and wing form second one, cut them out and adhered them to main image, added few drops of White Opal Liquid Pearls and Star Dust Stickles.
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers, the ribbon is from my stash.


I also decorated the inside, here is a little peek of what's coming next month!!


Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Janette said...

so pretty Giovana! I love the bit of dimension you added.

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Giovanna! The dimension is fabulous and I like your take on this week's sketch.

Sarah said...

Giovanna, this is such a beautiful card! I love the image and that beautiful stitching!

Jean Bullock said...

This is beautiful. The stitching makes it even lovelier.