Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Rejoice in the Lord! May all the beauty and glory of this blessed season fill your hearts with praise!  Today I have two cards...the first one I made with the Calvary die.

I found a sample I made years ago with the Tissue & Acetate (or Caught in Crystal) technique and I thought it would be perfect for the sunrise background.

I also have a sweet bunny card and a tiny treat box to share. I love the bunnies in the Springtime Babies set...
and the little chick is a perfect fit for a tiny triangle treat box (directions are here)...
May today bring you joy, many blessings, and all of the beauty of spring! Happy Easter!
♥ Diane

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful cards and treat box Diane. Especially love the Calvary card. That backgrouns sure looks great with the black die-cut images.

merrymstamper said...

sweet creations Diane! Love the first card.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Wow! That background is pretty amazing! NEver heard of that technique before...