Friday, March 1, 2013

March News!

We have a wonderful Friday Feature lined up for your today, but we'll get to that in a sec.

First we have a very exciting announcement to make!!

Our February Guest Designer, Diane Zechman, is staying on as a full-time DT member and STAMP DESIGNER ILLUSTRATOR!  Squeeeeee!!


 We have had the great pleasure of getting to know Diane over the last couple months and she is a doll.  You will LOVE her sweet designs!  We sure do!

Her first Sweet 'n Sassy stamp set will be released NEXT Friday, so be sure to check it out and congratulate her with us!

We are also thrilled to introduce you to our fabulous guest designer for the month of March.


Joan is very talented stamper and I am sure that she will inspire us all with her creations this month.

Now a little bit more about Joan in her own words:

Hello everyone!! First, I want to tell you how thrilled I am to be invited as a Guest Designer for Sweet & Sassy Stamps...Woot!!!  My name is Joan Ervin and I have been stamping for the last 8+ years. My sweet daughter, Holly, got me hooked...I started out stamping in a corner of the kitchen with one drawer for my supplies to converting the garage into my stamping space. I bet that sounds familiar to most of you...LOL!!!

I am married to my best friend and we have 5 children, 3 in-laws, 12 Grands, 3 horses, 4 donkeys, 30 chickens, 1 cat and 1 sweet little fur baby. My oldest Grand will graduate from high school this year and will follow in my footsteps by pursuing a career in nursing. I work part time as a nursing educator for a large hospital in Temple, Texas.

My style varies from CAS to shabby chic and everything in between. I love to dabble in mixed media and scrapbooking, too, along with quilting, painting, gardening, and sewing.  In the last few years I have been on several design teams.... currently I am a hostess for the Technique Lovers Challenge on Splitcoast and design for the Color Throwdown Challenge.

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity, Korin......I love working with Sweet and Sassy Stamps and dies and hope you find inspiration from my projects!!! 


Welcome Joan, we are thrilled to have you joining us!

Now on to that Friday Feature....



This sweet image is available for just $7 (regularly $11) today through Thursday, March 7th.

Here are some beautiful samples to inspire you...






 Just remember, our Friday Features often sell out fast so grab this deal while you can!

3 comments:

buggin2stamp said...

Awesome News! Congratulations Diane! I can't wait to see what stamp sets you've designed for us. I better save some money for next Friday.

And congrats Joan! I am looking forward to seeing what you share this month. :)

Bridget said...

So happy to have you join as a DT member and stamp illustrator, Diane!!! :) And delighted to see you as GD this month, Joan, you're amazing! What an exciting month for SNSS!

diane zechman said...

Can't wait to see what you create, Joan!