Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank You

Hello everyone!!! It's Joan again with my last post as Sweet 'n Sassy's March Guest Designer. This has been such a wonderful month ....I have stamped with some wonderfully talented ladies and I got to play with such fabulous stamps...ya can't get any better than that!!! I wanted to say thank you to Korin and the awesome Sweet 'n Sassy DT and what better way to do that than with some Thank You cards!!

My first card features die cut birds from the Birds and Feather Die Set. They were cut out of Chocolate Chip card stock and popped up on the Bo Bunny C'est La Vie dp that was stamped with flowers from Sweet 'n Sassy's Wildflowers set. Piercing was done with a sewing machine around the edges and the Thank You sentiment from the Butterfly Flourish set was stamped right on the paper. Twine and a button finished it off.

My second thank you card was created with stamps from the new Nature Silhouettes 2 set. The rock 'n roll technique was used for the feathers using Pool Party and Not Quite Navy inks. The sentiment was from the Butterfly Flourish set and the twine finished it off. This was very CAS but would make a great guy card!!

Thanks again to Korin and Janette for a asking me to join them for the month of March....this has been fantastic!!! I hope you have a great day!!!






6 comments:

cairn1 said...


Loved your cards Joan. Especially
liked the clean and crisp designs,
these are my favorite kind of card. Keep up the good work!

Bridget said...

Joan, you've done amazing things with these sets, really inspirational!!!

Janette said...

wonderful cards Joan, really everything you created this month with the silhouettes has been great! thank you so much for joining us this month :)

Cynthia said...

Both designs are lovely, Joan. Gorgeous job with the colored feathers in the second card.

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards!!♥

Jean Bullock said...

I like both cards. My favorite one is the feather. Great job with two very different styles.