Saturday, May 18, 2013

Buggin' Ya and Landscape Silhouettes...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you couple of cards using some of the new stamp sets.

My first card is a super cute one, using Buggin' Ya and Landscape Silhouettes clear stamp sets. The sketch came from The Sweet Stop, SSS211

 BugginYouLadybug2

I also used Clouds & Raindrops Die set along with one of the Postage Stamp dies from Spellbinders. To add dimension to my card, I stamped the head twice, cut it out, then attached it to the main image with dimensional tape. The carapace (wings) is covered with Crystal Effects. The greeting is heat embossed with white embossing powder.

   My second card has a totally different look! Simple and clean. I used the EXACT same colors as on my first one, but what a dramatic difference!

LandscapeSilhouettesbarn 

This time I used Landscape Silhouettes with Be Encouraged clear stamp set. The main image and greeting were heat embossed with white embossing powder.

The colors came from ColourQ Challenges #189.

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your weekend,

 Monika

2 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Well done!

Indy's Designs said...

This ladybug is so cute! Love the clouds above her! (Just purchased the cloud dies and can't wait to play with them!)
{hugs}
Debbie