Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Is it too early to start planning for Father's Day?  I think not!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring the great images from the Timeless Classic stamp set.  Isn't that truck image amazing?
 
I created the background by stamping the gears on white cardstock, using VersaMark, and then used clear embossing powder to emboss the images.  I then grabbed a few inks from my Distress Ink stash and blended a few colors over the cardstock.  The embossed images resist the ink and voila...instant custom background paper!
 
The card was stamped on cardstock and colored with Copics.  Then came the assembly process!  I also punched a few stars out of black cardstock, using the Stars Die Set.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's card and you were inspired to create your own Father's Day cards!

4 comments:

Giovana said...

Fantastic masculine creation Kim!! Love it!

Jean Bullock said...

I love this card. Great guy card.

merrymstamper said...

Great card Kim!!!

Love the background you created.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous masculine card Kim. I love the colors and the embossing! I just used this set to make tomorrow's post. :)