Thursday, September 19, 2013

Snowman Soup...or Cocoa?

Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!  It's Cathy here and I have two projects to share with you today.  My favorite beverage when the weather turns a little chilly is hot cocoa...and yes, I've already had a steamy cup of hot chocolate this week as the mornings have been a bit nippy! I decided to use the new Snowman Soup clear stamp set to make a cute little pouch for a packet of hot cocoa.
A tutorial for this cute project can be found HERE.  KaiserCraft papers were stitched to the packet base, and the snowman image was colored with Copic Markers, except for the mug which was paper pieced.  This adorable little packet would be perfect for sending warm wishes to a special friend when the days are chilly and cold.

My second project is a card using Snowman Soup, the same DP, and this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop!

I just love snowman images, and the snowmen in this wonderful stamp set are adorable, fun to color, and perfect for sending snowman hugs !

I hope you've been inspired by your visit today!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Cathy

3 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

I love this set!

diane zechman said...

Cathy, your snowy projects are fabulous! Love that cocoa holder!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Darling projects, Cathy! I just love your card/pouch!