Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blessings...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a holiday card. I am in love with the new Christmas Silhouettes clear stamp set and coordinating Christmas Silhouettes Die set


I decided to make a shaker card. It gives an interesting and fun touch to your project... and it is not that difficult to make. I used sequins and micro beads inside my shaker. 


The frame of the shaker element was stamped with the wood grain image from Grunge Borders clear stamp set. The bird was cut with one of the dies from Birds & Feathers Die set.



 Since I didn't have a lot of room for a greeting on the outside, I stamped the whole greeting inside, along with the holly image I used outside. Just another extra touch you can add to your project/card.


The sketch came from The Sweet Stop, SSS232. Come and check out the beautiful samples from the Sugar Babies and play along with us.

Oh, and if you're in the York, PA area, stop by and see Korin and Cathy this weekend at the Sweet 'n Sassy booth at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Festival!
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

GORGEOUS shaker card Monika~so many lovely details!

Bridget said...

Monika - this is a VERY special card, whoever recieves it will know a lot of love, care, and talent went into making it! Fabulous!