Thursday, October 31, 2013

Christmas Starburst


Hi there, it's Ceal here to share with you today.
I know it's Halloween but not being much of a Halloween person I decided to share a Christmas card. It seems that Halloween has become the start of the Christmas season anyways. I am already seeing the Christmas commercials and all the Christmas decorations in the stores can put someone in the Christmas spirit.
For my card I stamped the Poinsettia and cut it out with the Matching Die and then colored it up with my copics. The sentiment is from another set Christmas Sentiments

I used a technique called Starburst where you just take strips of design paper and cut them at an angle and arrange them on your front to give a star burst appearance.


Happy Halloween




2 comments:

Bridget said...

How gorgeous, Ceal, love it!

Susie said...

Ceal, this starburst is just beautiful! Gorgeous papers and a lovely coloring job as well!