Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Snow Day!


Check out the cute Winter Stamp sets HERE.


Hello friends! Giovana here today, bringing you a Winter-y card. Today, winter starts officially, although in this part of the country, we have had -15F already, which I consider pretty cold and winter weather. My daughter is anxiously waiting for snow and her wishes may come true today!! We are expecting some snow and hopefully this will make her very happy. So, to celebrate the occasion, hehehe, I made a snow-y card and I hope you like it.

For this project I used Snowy Hello Set, stamped the image on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Markers, then I die-cut, embossed and stenciled it. I die-cut a bigger piece in Light blue cardstock and did some dry embossing. The sentiment was stamped in Jet Black Archival. I die-cut Small Snowflake dies in Gold cardstock and added to the card. I added some crushed glass to the image to create snow. I added red ribbon and a bow.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Giovana…love the chunky glitter and the beautiful snowflakes with this sweet image!

Susie said...

I'm just smitten with these snowmen stamps this year, Giovana. What a darling card you've created with this set. I love the little snowflakes tucked along the side and the pretend snow *sigh* Wishing you a merry and happy Christmas.

Blessings,
Susie ~