Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Anniversary...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a fairly simple anniversary card. 

I love working with the Heart Die set, but I don't make a lot of Valentine's Day cards... luckily those sweet heart die-cuts are also perfect for anniversary or wedding cards.



I stamped the Music Background clear stamp set on the background with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I misted it with blue ink.


The butterfly is from Majestic Monarchs clear stamp set. Again, I stamped the image with VersaMark, this time on Vellum card stock, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I usually stamp, heat emboss, and die-cut a bunch of butterflies. This way they are ready for different projects. 
I used the coordinating Monarch Dies to cut it. The greeting is from Bottom of My Heart clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika



1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Monika! I always enjoy the little extra 'love' you put into your projects - thanks for sharing!