Monday, May 12, 2014

Just Because........

Good Morning Friends!  How are you?  Jacquie here, to share a spotty creation!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  As you know, our challenge this week is to create something with SPOTS!!  So, I created a CAS card with a GREAT sentiment!  It is ALWAYS a good time to send a greeting, just because!!






I used our Friday Feature set, Lots-a-Spots clear stamp set and a sentiment from our Flower Blocks 3 clear stamp set.  I LOVE the way simple can look!  I had thought about adding something more?  Then I decided it was enough, just the way it is!  Hope you like and hope you will join us for this week's CHALLENGE!  All you have to do, is PAGE DOWN to play along!  Thanks again for stopping by and letting me share with you; have a WONDERFUL day!!

No comments: