Monday, July 14, 2014

Christmas Morn

Good Morning Friends!  I hope you are having a GREAT start to your week!  Jacquie here to share with you!  Today I am sharing a Christmas in July creation.  We have some AWESOME new clear stamp sets that were just released, that are just PERFECT for your clean and simple, Christmas creations!






I used  a pre- folded black card and layered a piece of white cardstock on top.  Then I stamped my little horse on a separate piece of white and cut it out with my Spellbinder circles.  I sponged a circle of Real Red ink, then popped up my horse on top of it.  I wanted to add a little something to it, so I added some green sequins and  a sentiment to complete my creation!  This card is definitely something I will be able to mass produce, for the upcoming holiday season!  I just LOVE that rocking horse, don't you?   Thanks for stopping by to visit with me today and have a WONDERFUL week!

CREATION :
SNSS Christmas Morn Clear Stamp Set





No comments: