Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Relax!

Hello! Good day! It is Gloria with you today. I have a beach-themed card to share. I had some fun with the NEW Beauty By the Sea stamps and August Release die cuts


I created a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card (top fold) with a soft color palette and some wonderful starfish images!


I stamped the starfish images onto printed cardstock and colored them with alcohol markers. I used the Beauty By the Sea die set to cut the starfish. Don't they look amazing?! I used a photo slide frame to hold my little beachy cluster. 


For this cluster, I used a punched postage image and some twine to "anchor" my die cut starfish. I stamped the sentiment from the Beauty By the Sea set and cut it out in a banner shape.


Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I stamped the Scripture sentiment from the Beauty By the Sea set in brown ink. I also added another die cut starfish.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

Just gorgeous, Gloria! Love all the interesting elements you included on your card…mesh, the little bottle of sand, the stick pins…so creative and beautifully designed!

Cynthia said...

This is fabulous, Gloria. Love the muted colors and fun embellishments with this set.

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful work and detail!!! Love the colour washed look of the beach!