Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thanks a Latte!

Hi there... Jennie here again and I am excited to be guest designing for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this month and wanted to share another card using a favorite coffee set: Pick Me Up.
I used some wood grain patterned paper and layered it with a deep red cardstock adhering it onto a kraft cardstock base. The Decorative Frames stamp/die cut provided a nice base for the mug and was stenciled with an argyle pattern. The mug was stamped using Memento Luxe Love Letter ink and embossed using clear embossing powder before adhering it with dimensionals. I did the same with the sentiment along the bottom of the die cut.
Here is a close up: 
  This is obviously my go to coffee set and LOVE the mug!
I have another SNSS card over on my blog so hope you will pop on over. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

2 comments:

Sue G. said...

Love the color combinations!! Great card!

Cathymac said...

So sweet, Jennie! Perfect colors and textures for February!