Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Somebuggy to Love



Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Friends,

Jenny here with a fun Spring like card with
the cutest little bug.  The temp has been in the 40's which
feels like a heat wave around here!  My puppies
were so excited to get out for a long walk in the sunshine.
I was excited to break out some warm weather designer paper
to go with this darling stamp set called Somebuggy Loves You.

I inked this little guy up and colored him with my Copics,
before cutting him out and adhering him to some DP.
Next, I stamped on my sentiment.
Using several Sweet 'n Sassy dies I created
some scalloped borders adding some red card stock
for pops of color.  For some extra love I tied
some cord around his antenna to a  heart balloon.
Lastly, I added a bright sequin and adhered a couple
of hearts from the scalloped hearts border negative.


You can find all the Sweet 'n Sassy products
I used below.  For a more detailed list,
hop on over to my blog.

I'm off to drag the grill out to cook dinner
tonight now that the days are longer. 
Do you think it's too early?  (lol!) 

Hugs,

Jenny

--------------------------------------------


2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is SO cute! Love that little bug with the balloon tied to his antenna. Great choice of colors, too. Tfs!

Cathymac said...

Oooooh…how adorable, Jenny…so bright and cheery!