Thursday, July 16, 2015

Lovely Lotus...

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a card showcasing the soon-to-be-released Lovely Lotus clear stamp set and Floral Pattern Background stamp.


I stamped the lotus image three times on white card stock and colored them with Copic markers. Then I cut the middle part of the image out of the first one, the flower image out of the second one, and cut the last image out entirely. Then I adhered the layers on top of each other with glue dots. I added a touch of Clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle.


The background panel was stamped with the floral background image with VersaMark ink, and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I die-cut a circle out of the panel.
The cattail was die-cut with the Cattails Die out of vellum.

Thank you for stopping by today,
Monika


2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Monika, and I love the dimension you've achieved on your lotus! Stunning! And I love the layout and how striking your colors are together! I love it! Hugs!

Cathymac said...

How clever to use the cattails with the Lotus flower, Monika! Your card is gorgeous! Love the dimension on your flower!