Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Flutter By.....

{jane bosi}  Good Morning, Sweet Friends!  From the snowbanks of Wisconsin, I'm telling you, the butterflies will flutter by soon enough!

I truly cannot remember how long I've been a fan of Sweet N Sassy stamps, but I do know Butterfly Flourish is one of the first stamps I purchased all those years ago.  It continues to call to me with the beautiful flourish and three butterflies--an image that inspires hope and things to come!

I added the flourish to a water colored background.  After everything was dry, I also added some silver Wink of Stella to give it that soft shimmery look.  The butterflies were stamped and trimmed from a second piece of water color paper.  I used distress inks to color them, as well.  I don't typically use white as a card base, but thought I'd try something new......what new things are you up to?

TTFN-Jane

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Love the watercolored background, Jane! Butterfly Flourish is one of those stamp sets perfect for any occasion!