Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thank You God


Happy Saturday!

I hope today's card makes you smile.  What is better than gratitude?  If all we ever did was praise God and tell Him thank you, we would be less stressed and much happier!

I used two different clear stamp sets for my card.  My main image is from a brand new Bible Journaling set called  Creative Worship - Songs of Praise.  I am still practicing my water color skills so that is what I used on my image.

 

My sentiment is from the I am Loved stamp set.  This may be my favorite new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps clear stamp set.  I could just stamp all day with it!


 So, that's it for me today!  Be sure to check out all the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  
fantastic new clear stamps. 

 Have a wonderful weekend full of friendship, love and stamping!

Susie


3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Just so cute!!!! It does make me smile!!

Cathymac said...

Just beautiful, Susie!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Beautiful, love the fresh colors!