Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Word of Life

Hello! It's Monika here today with a card I made using the newly released His Book clear stamp set. While it was released as part of the Creative Worship line which is for Bible journaling, this set is perfectly suitable for card making.
 
 
I stamped the Bible image on water color card stock, colored it in with Prismacolor pencils, then fussy cut it. It is popped up on dimensional tape.
 

 
I also used Nature Silhouettes and Nature Silhouettes 2 clear stamp sets. The silhouette images were perfect for a subtle background. The silhouette butterflies were stamped on vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
 
I hope I inspired you to craft today.
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

 
 

3 comments:

Korin said...

This is beautiful, Monika!

Julie Gearinger said...

Love the combination of sets- this card is absolutely gorgeous Monika!!

Jane Bosi said...

I love this!!! So beautiful!