Thursday, August 11, 2016

Scribble Flowers


Good Morning, Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 
It's Ceal here to share a card with you today featuring a couple sets that have quickly made it to my favorites list. I can't seem to get enough of Scribble Flowers this set is So versatile, it can be used for card making or bible journaling. I also love the Truth Quotes 1 set too, both of these sets work so well together. 


To make my card I started with a white card base, attached some striped designer paper to it and then cut out a smaller panel for my focal piece. I stamped a couple of the images (did I mention the Scribble Flowers has 23 different images!) and masked them and stamped more so  it would appear they are in front of the others.  I colored them with Copic markers and attached some silver metallic thread to panel.



Have a beautiful day!
Ceal


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful card, Ceal, and I love the vibrant colors of your flowers. And what a wonderful sentiment! Love the striped DP you've used for a lovely design! Hugs!