Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pretty Potted Florals Set

I am so in love with this set called Pretty Potted Florals that I decided to make a set with it. I colored all the flowers with copic markers and added some stickles to them for a little shimmer.  I tried to stay in the pink family as far as color goes and the papers are from all different companies.  I made a little tag to put on the front of the box.   This set is just so versatile and I think it is perfect for a little set! Make sure you check out the 50% off discontinued items sale going on now.  You can see the items on  HERE.


2 comments:

Donna W said...

Your cards are so pretty! Great idea to make a set, what a wonderful gift for someone! Love the stamp set! Thanks for sharing.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Really pretty card set! Love the colors of paper you chose--they really complement the colors in the flowers well. This set is definitely on my wish list. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea