Friday, May 26, 2017

Furry hello

Hello Sweet Friends! It's Monika here today with a CUTE card... I usually make girly cards with flowers, but I love working with CUTE little images from time to time... so today I have a little furry friend (along with a flower)!
 
 
The CUTE little mouse image is from Furry Friends clear stamp set. I stamped the image on water color cardstock, then colored it with Tim Holtz distress inks. I did the same with the flower image from Scribble Flowers clear stamp set. While I hand cut the flower, there is a coordinating die set available if you don't like cutting or simply want more precise die-cuts.

 
The greeting is from Keep in Touch, Too clear stamp set. It is a must have set with all those different sentiments.
The background was sponged with distress inks, then splashed with water... the grass was added with Copic markers. To add more depth to the card, I also added a die-cut fence and a strip of torn silver shimmer paper. Sometimes, it's all about the little details!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This card IS cute! Love the design, and the little elements you included, like the torn shimmer paper. Great job on the coloring, too! :) ~ Andrea

Dortesjs said...

sooo cute lovely card, i will be your follower and link to you on my blog