Saturday, May 6, 2017

smile.

Hello Sweet Friends! It's Monika here today with a simple but elegant card. I love using vellum. It adds an elegant and soft touch to your project.
 
 
 
The butterfly (Majestic Monarchs clear stamp set) is heat embossed with white embossing powder on vellum, then fussy cut. If you happen to have the coordinating die (retired), it's even easier and faster to make this pretty number.
 
 
The background is stamped with the floral image from Floral Greetings clear stamp set. It adds a nice backdrop to the vellum image. I also spritzed the background lightly using my Spritzer Tool and a black marker. The simple greeting is from Keep in Touch, Too clear stamp set. I used washi tape, gold thread and gold rhinestones to embellish my 'simple' card. What more does a girl need? Right?
 
I hope I inspired you to create something today!
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 


 
 

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Wonderful card! Love the simple design, and all the layers. Great job on the fussy cutting, too. :) ~ Andrea