Friday, July 14, 2017

Just BEE Cause


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
It's Ceal, here to share with you today. I am sharing a card made with one of our new releases Sweet as Honey, you have been seeing a lot of this set and that goes to show you two things; how versatile it is and how much the DT loves it! 
To make my card, I started with a top folding kraft card base and a bristol panel cut down with a stitched die. I love using bristol when I blend inks because it is so effortless. I randomly stamped the honeycomb image with Versafine sepia ink and then blended Fossilized Amber distress oxide ink over it and spritzed with water. I stamped the bee near the top of the panel and stamped another on a piece of scrap paper and cut out the wings to pop on top of the stamped one. 






Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!


No comments: