Monday, August 7, 2017

Faith, Hope and Love

Hello Sweet Friends!  Today I am sharing a card created with the Prim Blessings Clear Stamp Set (designed by Diane Zechman).  


My hubby and I love watching birds and many of our feeders are filled with black oil sunflower seeds.  One day we hope to plant some of our own sunflowers to attract even more birds, but knowing us, we shall see if that ever happens- lol!!  In the meantime, I can create sunflowers with these gorgeous stamp images!

I heat embossed the sunflower images on white cardstock using black archival ink and clear embossing powder.  Once the powder cooled, I used water-based markers to watercolor the flowers, fussy-cut each petal and layered them onto designer paper.

Did you notice how I created the one panel of "designer paper" by stamping the sentiment repeatedly in an offset pattern? An easy way to create your own paper using stamps :-)

I used glossy accents on all of the hearts, added a bit of shimmer to the flower centers and petals using a clear glitter pen and finished off the card with a scrap piece of knotted twine. Fairly quick and this card reminds me of summer- how about you?

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit us today! Hugs and I hope all of you have a very blessed week!