Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flowers for Bethany

Happy Tuesday Sweet N Sassy fans!! I am Katie Skiff, one of the March Guest Designers and I am honored to be playing with the newest SNSS images!!

Today I choose one of the newest Bethany images called Holding Flower Bethany.


I colored my image with Copic Markers, just shading Bethany keeping her pretty and white. I found some of my favorite Basic Grey paper, from the Koshi line, and drew my colors from there. I added a fun ruffle ribbon Pink Paislee along the bottom, and topped it off with some pretty satin ribbon and bow. I die cut the clouds out of felt, to add a little bit of a sky for Bethany.

I don't know about you, but in Montana...we are more than ready for some spring flowers!!

Thanks for stopping by the SNSS blog today. I'll be back each Tuesday in March to share with you some of my creations.

- Katie





1 comment:

Stacy said...

Katie,
Super cute card, I love it
Hugs
Stacy