Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Little Flower Basket

Happy Tuesday... The weeks are flying by for March. I am excited for spring to come, and enjoy using these cute spring images.

Today I choose to work with Bethany Picking Flowers Digital image.



I also went for a Clean and Simple card today. As the weeks fly by, it seems my crafting time gets less. But CAS works pretty well. I colored Bethany with my copics, adding some pink to her belly too.

I drew the colors from the fun polka dot papers from My Minds Eye, and a solid cardstock. The button is from American Crafts. I did some stitching up the side of the patterned paper, and embossed my circle just to add a little bit of dimension and texture to the CAS card.
I hope you enjoyed my card. Enjoy your day!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable.

Janette said...

such a sweet card Katie!

Unknown said...

Card Katie is Adorable.Good information!
You want to send this card to your friends by Send gifts to pakistan