Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Flowers

Hi all....so glad to see you here at the SNSS blog!
My card for today reminds me of spring...
(even though they are calling for some wet snow in todays forecast)
shhhhh....if I say it quietly...maybe it won't happen!  :)

I love tulips....they don't last very long, but they are so
beautiful while they are here.

This is a big sneak peak of a set that will be available
later this week.  You'll wanna check back on Friday to see
all the wonderful things Korin has been working on!

Card details:
Stamps: Spring Tulips - SNSS
(I know how bad you want this set...but ya gotta wait till Friday)
Paper: White, Red
Ink: Memento black
Misc: Scor pal, nesties, copics

Thanks for stopping by today......
you can check my stuff out over at my blog
Paper and Such

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I do I do I do want those tulips!!

Marsha Bone said...

I have used it for a Birthday Card. (digi is great - no waiting for the stamp) Love all your flowers, the poppy is my other favorite.

Janette said...

very pretty Julie, love the bold red again the white and your classic CAS design.